Nevada Teacher Corps (NTC) provides an accelerated pathway into teaching for accomplished professionals and recent college graduates. To be considered for our program and eligible to teach in this licensure opportunity in the state of Nevada, you must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (conferred by June 1, 2019) from an accredited institution;
- Meet all legal requirements to work in the United States; and
- Pass federal, state, and local background checks at the start of summer program participation. See here for more info.
- Individuals who earned credits from a university outside the U.S. MUST have foreign transcripts evaluated by an approved agency. This process may take a month or more to complete. Learn more.
- Participate in fast-paced summer training at a local Las Vegas school to kick start your skills and prepare you for your first year of teaching.