Thank you for your interest in becoming a teacher. If you have questions about our Teaching Fellows programs, please email us using the form below.

TNTP Teaching Fellows ×

Foreign Transcripts

I graduated from a foreign university or I earned credits through a study abroad program. Am I eligible?

Graduates of foreign universities or individuals who earned credits through a study abroad that are not reflected completely (including course code, course title, credits earned and grade earned) on their undergraduate transcript must have their foreign transcripts evaluated by one (1) of the following approved foreign credential evaluation agencies in order to be admitted to our program. This process can take more than a month to complete. 

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.

P.O. Box 92970
Milwaukee, WI 53202-0970
Telephone: 414-289-3400
Fax: 414-289-3411

World Educational Services, Inc.

P.O. Box 11623
Chicago, IL 60611-0623
Telephone: 312-222-0882

When requesting your transcript evaluation, you should ensure that the evaluating agency includes a full list of coursework, specifically states that you earned the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor's degree in your field of study, and provides your cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale. Please have the evaluation mailed to yourself and, if invited to interview, we will ask you to submit a copy to us at that time.